Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One last post...

Ciao, America! It’s crazy to think how three weeks have already passed and that we are all now preparing for the upcoming spring semester. On the ride home from the airport, my family bombarded me with questions and as tired and jet lagged as I was, I was eager to answer them all. Italy was more fascinating than I had expected, and I am I anxious to watch all the movies that have been filmed around the country.

Below is a photo from our last night in our beloved Roma at the Trevi Fountain. As the story goes, you are supposed to throw a coin over your shoulder on your last day in the city to ensure that you return. So I suppose for all of us who did so, we can all look forward to another adventure in Rome someday.





No comments:

Post a Comment